sabato 19 gennaio 2008

Web Hosting Review of eWebGuru

I have recently had a few very positive experiences with eWebGuru.com web hosting services and wanted to share my review.

I sent them all the Pre-Sales questions/queries I had in mind and believe me they were a lot . However,they answered all those queries in decent time even though it was a weekend.

After few email exchange, I purchased their linux web hosting plan which is very reasonably priced.

Their Support is quite good. Most of the tickets get answered within say 15-30 mins which I can say is pretty good.

Their server are very fast and stable they host you on Quad Core servers. Well, I can definately say that their Servers were faster than my previous host.

Not only is their uptime and service reliable, eWebGuru's customer service is OUT OF THIS WORLD.

I find this web host very fast, and very reliable. I monitor HTTP on the server and have yet to receive any downtime notifications.

I guess I have covered almost all aspects which I can in a couple of days. Overall I can say that I have had a good experience with them so far. I know it's too early but, I'd definately put in a review say after I finish a month with them.

Definitely consider eWebGuru for your web hosting requirement. Their prices are reasonable, especially for the peace of mind it buys you.

Nessun commento: