mercoledì 16 gennaio 2008

How good it is to have a Back Massager

I can't tell you how heavenly it is to have a back massager. At first I was skeptical. Sure, I am a professional, and in my job I spend most of my day sitting at my desk, which is hard on my back. Sometimes when I get home, I can't even sit any more, because I am in so much pain, but it seems silly to get some gimmicky back massager to address it. My wife gives good back rubs which always make me feel better. I figure that that should be enough.

So when I got a little wooden back massager for Christmas, the kind with rollers on it, I thought it was just a little present from a nephew who knew nothing about me. Boy was I wrong! That back massager did wonders. I had my wife use it on my back with nice, firm pressure, and I can't tell you how much it eased my aches and pains. Within a week, I was feeling like I was twenty again, just full of new found energy. But I wanted more. I wanted something more elaborate, more deluxe, which could massage my whole back at once.

The next Christmas, my wife got me a heated shiatsu back massager chair , which more than did the trick for me. It had all kinds of features – the shiatsu which you could set up to do different parts of your back, go up and down, or just isolate one part and work on that as long as you pleased. Rollers which would do the same thing, gently but firmly rolling up and down my spine. A vibrating seat and back rest to help shake loose the tension. It even had heating pads which would give you a heavenly, blissful feeling of cozy relaxation along with your massage.

Now, instead of lying down face down on my bed, I can keep sitting up after work, letting my back massager do what my wife used to for me. It is quiet, only exhibiting a pleasant and relaxing hum which is more lulling than annoying. And best of all, I can sit in my favorite chair, watching sports again, instead of coming home and immediately lying down. If you suffer from any kind of stress, I can't recommend strongly enough that you get a back massager chair. Believe me – you'll be glad that you did it.

Nessun commento: